Monday, May 15, 2017

Easy Street



I don’t know why Lumberjack and I always do things the hard way. Maybe if I could figure it out I could stop doing it. Why do we always make the decisions contrary to popular practice, or financial benefit? Do we see the world differently? Or are we just stupid? 

The problem is, sometimes, we know it’s not the ‘best’ decision by worldly standards, but we know it’s the ‘right’ decision. And all the way through the struggles and living, we still know it’s the right decision, but that knowing doesn’t make it easy.   

Maybe someday we’ll reach easy street. Until then, we’ll try to keep making the ‘right’ decision and hope that someday it’s also the ‘easy’ choice.

1 comment:

  1. I can't answer because we seem to do the same, especially when it comes to decisions about property...

    ReplyDelete